They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So start your day healthy and light! Chef Eric shows you how to make light airy yet tasty Egg White Omelet.
This recipe needs very little ingredients but is sure to leave your taste bud in the clouds!
Egg White Omelete: What you’ll need
Egg White Beater
Separate the Egg Yolk
To separate the egg white from the yolk,
- Crack the egg evenly in the middle against a hard object
- Hold the egg over a bowl in both hands with the crack facing upward and the wide end tilted down
- Use the thumb to pull apart the egg until it is two halves
- Pour the intact yolk back and forth between the two halves of the shell. Do this until the white drips over the side of the shell.
- Drop the yolk into another bowl.
Mix the Egg White
Pour the Egg White into the mixer, and mix it till a sticky consistency, do not overmix it till it becomes liquid. Add a dash of salt and pepper
Pour the Mixed Egg into the Frying Pan
Add some cooking oil and pour the mixed egg white. Turn the heat to light-medium and cook till it becomes a “cake” like texture. See image below
Create the cloud
Using a wooden spoon try to mold it to a cloud like structure. Remember to make the sides firm
There you go! Your own cloud like breakfast! This is best suited with accompanying eggs and vegetables.
Did you enjoyed this light breakfast or do u prefer something heavier!
Let us know below!
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends, or check out more recommendations in our Food category!
Check out Chef’s Diary with Chef Eric Teo on our YouTube channel!
SuperSeed TV on YouTube
Be a SuperSeed Superhero – support us on Patreon!
SuperSeed TV Patreon Page